Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowed In yet again

So here it is day 4 of below freezing temps here in Keller, Texas. We all awoke to fresh new blanket of snow this Friday morning and after watching the news and seeing the highways were trash. I made the executive decision to stay home. Besides when you have an awesome family like mine who wouldn't want  an extra day at home. I am looking forward to having a snow day with my Rylan. I think I have seen more snow in the past year than I have in my whole life, I have really enjoyed it. It is a little sad to know that all this snow will go away soon and then it will be back to same old everyday work stuff. So now I wait to eat breakfast so I can be big kid and run play in the snow with my bay girl. I only hope it snows this much when Witten is old enough to really enjoy with it us. But to wrap it up I love the cold and am loving the extra time at home with the fam. That's all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment