Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frozen In

So here is my second blog, I know it has been a while but that's the way it goes. I finished reading the 21days to a better you only it took me a little longer than 21 day to finally read it, but now I try to apply to everyday life. My lifegroup of 6th grade boys is going well, Wednesday nights are the one of the best my week. My wife and I are going to Planet Wisdom with our groups of kids and we are really looking forward to it. We took a class last weekend at FOTP about how to use your spiritual gifts in ministry and mine were prayer, healing and teaching. I really did not see the healing one coming though. I have also taken on teaching the main lesson on Sat nights in the MSM service at church. I really enjoy doing that so much I only hope that I am getting through to some of the kids.We are also going to look into going on or first mission trip this year, it all just depends the kids and PTO time. My son Witten was born on Nov 3rd and he is an awesome healthy bouncing baby boy and Rylan the girl is loving school, but the oldest son is a little lost right now we just pray for him to back to God. The wife have I also started the whole be healthy thing together too, you know all that eat better and work out every day mess. We are doing pretty well with it so far. But now for the title its has been below freezing here Texas since sometime Monday night and we got pounded with sleet and snow and now all the roads around here frozen solid hence the name frozen in. The car has been stuck twice just front of the house since Monday morning and it will not be above freezing till sometime Friday the kids have been out of school almost all week. I have not been into work for 2 days and now begins the debate of work tomorrow, I just have weigh the idiot to income ratio before I make my final choice. So till the the next time I hope everyone has a safe and blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment