Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A little bit of everything

It s been a long while, since I have written a blog. I changed the name of the blog just to change it. This blog will be about whatever. I have gone back to school and I am pursuing a degree in religion, I want to be a student pastor. I am going to Liberty University online. I am pretty nervous and excited about going back to school. The 32 year old freshman at least its all online though so I wont be the old guy in class. I got to go on a mission trip this summer with the middle school kids form church. It was great to go and do God's work in Austin. I am also working with the church on the behind the scenes stuff. I love being at church and I also get the pleasure of teaching on Saturday nights at our church.

But to change the subject now I am going to try and redeem myself in fantasy football this year. My wife played last year and kicked my butt in our league Super Bowl. I hope I crush her this year. I love her but I need to make up for my short fall in last year's title game. Sticking with the sports theme now I am super pumped about playing flag football again at my church, I hope someone can take down the defending champs that have never lost a game. Hopefully its our team. I am also looking forward to another Rangers post season run. I think that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment